What is pay-per-click (PPC) advertising? PPC is a type of online advertising where you pay the host (Google or Amazon, for example) to list your advertisement on their website, often on pages relevant to your ad.At Sharkz Marketing, our PPC campaign management program brings together industry-leading strategies, ongoing optimization, regular testing, and campaign research, all with the express purpose of increasing both the performance and the scale of your campaigns.
Our experienced pay-per-click management team will work directly with your company to:
- Set realistic campaign goals based on your unique needs and budget
- Identify powerful new revenue streams for your website
- Use pay-per-click optimization for your list of target keywords and bids for best results
- Test campaigns in real time to bring more traffic to your site
- Help you expand into lucrative new markets and advertising mediums
Here’s what you’ll get when you work with Sharkz Marketing:
- Expert Strategy Planning & Execution
- Thorough Analysis of Your Industry Competitors
- Ad Creation & Optimization
- ROI Measurements & Optimization Tips
- In-Depth Keyword Discovery
- Ongoing Campaign Tracking & Monitoring
- Regular Campaign Progress Reporting
- Advanced Campaign Consulting (Including Geo-Targeting & Day-Parting)
- Discovery of New Market & Medium Opportunities
What Paid Advertising Services Do We Offer?
We can help with any of the following:
✔ Google AdWords
✔ Bing ads
✔ Facebook ads
✔ Twitter ads
✔ Youtube Ads
✔ Mobile ads
✔ And More
Our growth methodology
Sharkz Marketing does not offer guarantees. If we were able to offer guaranteed results on any kind of advertising we would be sitting on a beach right now 🙂
PPC is a type of online advertising where you pay the host (Google or Amazon, for example) to list your advertisement on their website on the search or product pages that are relevant to your ad. When someone clicks on your ad, you are charged the appropriate cost-per-click (CPC) fee until your pre-set budget runs out or you add money to it again. The purpose is to get users to click on your ad and drive traffic to your website or e-commerce store.
With typical paid acquisition campaigns you can expect to see results in the first 3 months.
Our fees are based on a monthly retainer—usually a percentage of your advertising spend (or a small management fee). You can get a price estimate through our tool here
We’re not just paid acquisition experts: Our pay-per-click campaign management team consists of people who have worked for B2B and B2C companies, from startups to enterprise organizations. We have a variety of experience and growth-oriented mindset that you would be hard-pressed to find at other agencies.